Friday, August 30, 2019

No one at that gym is going to give you trouble if you are overweight

I’ve been up and down the weight roller coaster over my 35+ years. I’ve observed many people on here sharing concerns that someone may judge them if they are overweight and starting the lose it journey. I had the same concerns when I started working out years back.

I just want you to know .... Over all that time, and when I’ve been 180 or 240+, no one has ever said anything negative to me at the gym. Not when I’ve been overweight, not when I’ve been more lean. Seriously, never.

So don’t be worried getting started or too afraid to take that first step. Everyone else at the gym is just focused on knocking out their routine. No one is going to call you our for getting started with lifting or cardio. No one is going to give you any trouble. Don’t let the fear of someone judging you from getting started.

And to all those who are starting their weight loss journey today - cheers to you! You got this!

submitted by /u/travels-often
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zzquAz

No comments:

Post a Comment