Wednesday, August 28, 2019

How to reinvigorate weight loss? Your weight loss secrets and tips?

Had my daughter early May (gained 22 pounds during pregnancy) and have lose 45 pounds so far. Now 159 at 5’7! (Very happy with how I look)

My brothers wedding is on the 22nd and I want to look as amazing as possible.

Any tips for cutting down fat fast?

I already go to the gym an hour and 15 mins day, take my vitamins, drink a gallon of water, and count calories.

So recommendations I’m looking for are specific foods I should eat, supplements ya’ll recommend and any workouts you guys like for really burning fat/kicking your ass haha!

I can’t eat under 1200 calories though because I like to keep my oversupply of milk for breast feeding but if you have a recommendation of a certain amount of fat/protein I should shoot for than that would be great!!

submitted by /u/sweetsavannahbby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NBZR6r

No comments:

Post a Comment