Wednesday, August 28, 2019

SV- Almost there

I’ve been feeling a little down on myself and decided to do a weigh in today and I’m 20 lbs to my goal weight (150.)

Up until last year-ish, I weighed 195-190, and I’d go to the gym every once in a while, but usually just used walking to class as an excuse for being “active” (which don’t get me wrong, it’s a lot of walking lol.) As a New Years resolution I decided I was going to strive to actually go to the gym. I had done this before, lots of times, but usually just with the goal of weight loss. So I’d lose like 5 lbs, celebrate, then never go back, gain it back and then repeat. But this time, my intentions were purely just to go to the gym and feel comfortable there.

I’m very competitive and structure based, so to start out I had 180 (?) boxes and every time I’d go, I checked it off. Once I got to where I liked the gym and it was routine, I didn’t look at it as much anymore. During summer, I started CICO to (at least) maintain during break, and now here I am ... close to that goal weight I’ve had for literally years.

It’s so weird because I remember thinking it was so far away and such a ridiculous goal to think I could achieve but now it’s just a little bit away. It’s absolutely insane to think about.

Thanks for listening! Hoping everyone is having a good day and power filled day!

submitted by /u/flowersandatruce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZtANG1

No comments:

Post a Comment