Tuesday, August 27, 2019

My Week 1 Weigh In Shows Why You Shouldn't Worry If You Don't Lose Weight Right Away.

When beginning their weight loss journey, a lot of people expect biggest loser style results. They want to see the number on the scale drop as much as possible. Yesterday was my week 1 weigh-in since beginning my new workout routine and healthier eating habits. The scale at my gym measures lean muscle, body fat and more. When I weighed in I actually GAINED 1 lb. At first, I was discouraged until I looked at the other results. Here's the difference I made after 1 week:

Weight: +1 lb

Muscle: +2.2 lbs

Fat: -2.7 lbs

BMI: +0.1

Percent Body Fat: -1.2%

Base Metabolic Rate: +35 kcal

R Arm Lean Mass: +0.31 lbs

L Arm Lean Mass: +0.35 lbs

Trunk Lean Mass: +2.0 lbs

R Leg Lean Mass: -0.04 lbs

L Leg Lean Mass: -0.22 lbs

R Arm Fat: -0.5 lbs

L Arm Fat: -0.7 lbs

Trunk Fat: -0.7 lbs

R Leg Fat: -0.7 lbs

L Leg Fat: -0.4 lbs

As you can see, even though I didn't lose weight yet, my body is clearly moving in the right direction. I am showing a trend of gaining muscle, losing fat, and increasing my metabolic rate slightly.

So Please, don't give up if you don't see your weight moving as quickly as you'd like it to. As long as you're exercising and eating better, your body is going to change for the better. It just needs more time before you'll really notice it.

submitted by /u/Soldier-1st-Class
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZhFzpP

No comments:

Post a Comment