Thursday, August 29, 2019

Weight stuck since March

Hey all

Long time lurker. I overall have difficulty losing weight. I started seeing an endocrinologist in July 2018 and she put me on glucophage. Everything was great even though my weight loss was slow but it was something. My journey started January 2018. I started with 98.8 and as of now my weigh 88 KG. It was around 86.5 KG in May but I’ve had surgery and was out for 8 weeks with no working out. Now I have stopped glucophage for a while and I am not planning to go back on it.. is it this possible that I have not lost any weight? I do spin and barre (total 4 times a week). I generally eat healthy. Started on Saxenda last weight.. any ideas? I am not sure what to do and this is really depressing me

submitted by /u/Murphy2294
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zAoubb

No comments:

Post a Comment