Monday, August 26, 2019

[Q&A] If you practice eating at a deficit, how do you avoid becoming number-obsessed?

Hey all! Let me start by saying, I see all of you working towards your goal weight, an internet stranger is proud (and slightly jealous) of you.

Now, on to my question: (Background: my main form of exercise is walking, I really don't enjoy it at all. So counter this, I eat at a deficit, 1200 calories) If you're like me, and focus on diet and not exercise for your weight loss journey, how do you avoid becoming obsessed with the calories in every bite?

Also, has anyone here come close to developing anorexia-type issues because of it? I get such a rush of joy from seeing that I stayed under my calorie goal for the day, that I work towards not making the counter read 1200. Seeing my own behaviour warns me of a bad pattern. Does anyone have advice on how to deal with this?

Again - keep on keeping on y'all! all the love

submitted by /u/distillingbotanicals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZlOqqs

No comments:

Post a Comment