Sunday, August 25, 2019

Starting weight loss (~510lbs) and a mentality shift

Hello all, I'm 22M, 6'5" and currently just over 500 hundred pounds. I recently started grad school and a lot of changes in my life After years of not caring I've finally started to convince myself that i really do want to be healthy. I'm starting to moderate my diet and begin exercising but it is still very difficult and times and it can be difficult to ask others for help. Today I tried yoga for the first time and have been eating healthy all day and honestly think I can feel a difference. I have no idea how long this journey will take and I truly hope I'll be able to keep up this change and motivation.

I want to ask if anyone out there has experience trying to loose a large amount of weight and if there's any advice they could give me on different exercises or eating tips I could try and where to find them? At my current weight many common exercises people have told me to do are painful and difficult but yoga seemed fairly helpful and within reach. Is this a potentially good place to start?

submitted by /u/Feynmanwannabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UcFLRD

No comments:

Post a Comment