Saturday, August 31, 2019

I’m done being ashamed of myself, I want to lose weight. Advice on how to do it?

Hey guys, I’m a 19 years old girl, 5.34 feet (1.63 meters) and 155.86 lbs (70.7 kgs).

I’m willing to lose weight to reach 120.59 lbs (54.7 kgs).

I’m kind of confused about how to do it. We have a treadmill in the house and I want to use it during the weight loss progress. *I can’t run consistently on it, I walk fast more.. How should my schedule be? Should I walk/run everyday? Should I have a rest day? (If so, how many days?) I would love to see advice on how much time I should walk/run, and how many kms.

I also want to have a diet. How should I have it? I used to take everything unhealthy out of my meals at one go, but I never continued for so long. So I want to do it gradually. Should I take off my meals one unhealthy thing every two weeks and eat it as a trait after the two weeks and continue with this taking off my meals another thing for two weeks.. etc?

I would appreciate any advice 🙏🏻.

submitted by /u/WorkingOnMyself7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HBE8aL

No comments:

Post a Comment