Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I have lost 150 pounds

I have recently been aired on the Tyra Banks Show twice in the past six months. I have started a Youtube account (Coutureslimdown) and made friends, accumulated fans, and have many people following me in my weight loss journey. I am a 5 ft. 5 inch 22-year old female who used to weigh 300 pounds.

I was on my way to my deathbed by the time I was 30-something. I had high cholesterol, I couldn’t fit in theater seats, and I couldn’t climb stairs when I was at my heaviest. I have lost over 150 pounds in my weight loss journey WITHOUT lapband or any other type of weight loss surgery…I used a strict diet and lots of exercise along with drinking lots of water, eating often throughout the day, and doing several other things.

I want to share this with as many people as possible to help get the word out there that expensive surgeries are not always necessary…even when you are so heavy you cannot even imagine seeing the “finish line”. I am a motivational speaker, an author, a writer, a personal trainer, and sports nutritionist now that I have finished my journey. My journey has made me who I am today. I have had many near-death experiences in my journey as well that I would love to share with others. Over time I have become an icon of weight loss and fitness. I also have some advice on getting excess skin removed after weight loss because I have been there and done that too.

I have done the most painful and extensive procedures offered…such as a full circumferential body lift, leg skin removal, arm skin removal, and total breast reconstruction. I hope to hear from you soon if you are interested in my story. Thanks!

submitted by /u/CoolNote
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ld7ddG

No comments:

Post a Comment