Saturday, August 31, 2019

Someone noticed my fat loss today.

Exactly as the title says! :)

I am short, standing at only 5' 0" and weigh roughly 118 lbs. Last year, I gained weight because I was struggling with BED as I never really had a sense of control with food and the buffet-style of the college dining halls were hard to resist. The summer before entering college I traveled with my family and I gained roughly 8 lbs (which made me around 120 lbs) and never managed to lose it before I went to college, where I managed to gain another 5 lbs. A 13 lb weight gain may not sound like much, but on a small body like mine, it makes a big difference.

I didn't really end up losing a lot of weight this past summer because I was recovering from binge eating disorder and decided to take it slow and steady. My weight actually hadn't really changed throughout the course of summer but I'm starting to think maybe it was the result of fat loss and muscle gain? Anyways, I got back to school and nobody noticed my weight loss which made me think that maybe I really didn't look any different after all. BUT today (!!!) someone noticed my fat loss and asked me if I had lost weight over summer and I was so happy.

Sorry if this was insignificant, I just wanted to share one of my milestones :)

submitted by /u/cakeface9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34evitp

No comments:

Post a Comment