Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Looking for a weight loss buddy!

I have a lot of issues with accountability and motivation so I was hoping to find someone with similar goals on this sub who would want to check in daily. I am an 18 year old female, 5'5" and currently 157 lbs. I started roughly 185 back in March, but I'm trying to lose another 20ish lbs and build muscle. I keep backsliding on weight loss due to a decrease in motivation or binge eating. I think it would be beneficial to me to have someone to talk to about it. I do cico (trying to stay around 1200 a day) and 16:8 intermittent fasting and try to get to the gym at least 4 times a week, I'm currently doing the strong curves B.B. program, so I do light lifting roughly 3 times a week. I also try to get in at least a half hour of cardio every time I go to the gym, preferably the elliptical or stair master. I'm also considering restarting couch to 5k! I'm looking for someone of a similar age/lifestyle (college student). If anyone is interested let me know! I figured we could check in about things like staying under calorie goals, going to the gym, and just about setbacks and accomplishments :)

submitted by /u/dmm105206
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lg24l2

No comments:

Post a Comment