Thursday, August 29, 2019

All newbie losses?

Hi

I’ve been dieting CICO for the past 10 months and I’m that time I’ve gone from 153kilos to 118kilos something I have worked hard for and am very proud of. Tonight while discussing it with my mate after gym he told me that I’ve had it easy so far because I was such a big guy, that it’s going to stop coming off so fast and I’m going to hit a brick wall. Now I’ve hit 127kg before and then back to 137, and relost back to 127. Then I went back to 140kg when starting gym and now I’m back to 118 my current best. We argued about me having carbs and when I explained that I’m on CICO and carbs aren’t a big deal he told me I know nothing about weight loss. Am I going on the right track here or should I try something completely different? Lately been aiming for a 700 - 900 calorie defecit a day

submitted by /u/Stevenfoot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L52UlG

No comments:

Post a Comment