Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Want a pet for companionship and exercise

I am reading a book named "Walking with Peety", and this book is about men starting walking with a pet dog for weight loss. The writer was 150 pounds overweight. He decided to adopt a dog as his doctor prescribed adopting a dog for changing his sedentary lifestyle. I have read less than half pages of the book, and I think he is talented enough to make me keep reading a book for a hour. I am 5'1ft, and now I weigh 138 pounds. I gained 5 pounds 3 weeks ago, and I have reversed the small weight gain. I walk more than 10000 steps a day, and I do exercise 3-4 times a week. Yet my progress is slow despite my quite active lifestyle because I don't cut back my sugar intake. I am sure that I can solve sugar addiction by meeting with my family doctor and having self-discipline. The book makes me want to have a pet for achieving active lifestyle and mutual friendship. I don't mean that I am going to adopt a pet right now because it is too selfish decision, considering my situation. I would like to have a pet. Not only do I need a friend for exercise, but also I need a friend that can trust me without saying a word. I could not make a lot of friends because of the way I deal with controversial issue. Having a bold, unconventional opinion makes many people left from me. I am not good at making a lot of friends. One to one,talking face to face is fine for me,but getting a long with a group of friends is not something I enjoy. Talking to new friend feels like s burden considering ramification of having conversation. I have a need to have non-human friend, who does not speak language. That is my post today, and I hope someone would understands me.

submitted by /u/softperson45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZFY8Uc

No comments:

Post a Comment