Saturday, August 31, 2019

Gained a ton of weight in college

Hi everyone,

I'm posting on here for the first time as a cry for help or I guess encouragement in my weight loss journey. Long story short, I gained a ton of weight in college due to stress and depression. I used to be very confident in my body and figure - I had a tiny waist and toned legs. I ate very unhealthily and didn't work out. I've come to a point in my life where I can't even look at myself in the mirror. None of my clothes fit me anymore, and even the loosest pants I had in the past fit me tightly now. I can't even wear half of the things in my closet anymore. I'm embarrassed of the way I look, and I know I can look so much better if I lose the weight.

I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but I feel absolute hatred and regret for myself. I let myself eat unhealthily, which is why I'm suffering this repercussions right now. I just want to lose the weight so badly, but at the same time, I hate feeling hungry and I love eating. Please don't say anything rude. I'm posting this to vent and gain some motivation to lose weight. My self-esteem went from 100 to 0 since I gained weight, and I can't really express in words how bad I feel about myself. It's almost as if I want to lock myself away and not meet anyone until I lose it. :(

submitted by /u/janecor11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZCktSw

No comments:

Post a Comment