Thursday, August 29, 2019

NSV: Put on an XL shirt for first time in 30 years

After 30 long years this morning I put on an XL tee shirt and it actually fit. Now it wasn't flapping in the breeze or anything but I wasn't stuffed inside. I wanted to cry I have been waiting for a long time.

I've done diet after diet and kept failing for one reason or another. Some worked very well and I sabbatoged each of them. I thought once I got to a certain size I could include foods from my past. If I had taught myself moderation it may have worked. I didn't know moderation so I'd gain everything back plus pad an extra amount. If you had told me 4 months ago I'd be putting on a shirt in this size I'd tell you, you're crazy. I was in a 3X at that point and in 56 jeans. Now my 46s are getting loose. I still have a long way to go and one day at a time. I will get there one meal at a time.

The best thing I can say is find a diet that works for you. There are 1,000's of various diets. I'm on a variation of the Keto diet, except this one has high protein and low fat. I wish each and everyone the best of luck with your weight loss journey. Keep at it, it's so worth it.

submitted by /u/weekender62
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30LIGmq

No comments:

Post a Comment