Saturday, August 31, 2019

[M/5'8"/22, CW: 91kg, GW: 71kg] That's it Reddit, I am going to to lose 10 kg of my weight loss goal by February! Advice/Motivation welcome.

It seems like a lot in life is slipping away from my hands - wanting to get into my dream job but not succeeding, wanting to learn the piano but not committing, and what not. I think I need to first get my health on track, since "A sound mind lives in a sound body", they say.

This is me currently: - https://imgur.com/a/1S95cWu (NSFW if you choose to open the link)

The key factor I think is necessary for me is accountability. My biggest fear is people watching me fail at something, hence I thought if I do this post, I will try my absolute best not to fail at this goal.

There are some lingering questions in my mind, and I'd be happy if all the wonderful people in this community who are winning in their battle of losing can answer those -

  1. I am from India, and because a lot of foods here don't come with nutritional information, how do you go about doing CICO in this case? Also, how would you go about logging calories for when eating out?

  2. A major portion of my diet is vegetarian, I also can eat eggs if needed. However, I am not so well-off to purchase protein supplements. Can I meet my protein requirements for CICO?

  3. I have access to a free gym at my office, but no trainer. I feel intimidated as a beginner at the gym. Any solution to this?

submitted by /u/SweetToothedSanta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZCHjsV

No comments:

Post a Comment