Monday, August 26, 2019

Lost 40, gained back 20. Time to stop spending money on food that does not make me happy or feel good.

I had an injury that led to a gain of 30lbs, and I decided to lose weight so it wouldn't hurt. 40lbs later I felt so great! I was still overweight, but was down two sizes! But when I still had considerable pain I gave up, whats the point if I am always in pain?

I packed on 20 pounds in half the time it took to lose that much. I have caught myself just a touch under 200lbs, which I told myself I would never exceed again.

But no more. To have a fighting chance at getting healthy and the least amount of pain I can't keep gorging on pasta and burgers. I used this sub to motivate and hid it away out of shame when I gave up. But I can't live with the pain, the disappointment, the lethargy that comes with my eating habits. Here is to my 100th "Day 1" and hopefully my last.

For those of you who also work out in your weight loss plan, what apps do you use to track or plan your workouts? And if you use fitness trackers, which one is worth the money? I need all the help I can get!

submitted by /u/Watts_Power
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NCsSif

No comments:

Post a Comment