Friday, August 30, 2019

PCOS and weight loss

Hi! I’ve (f24, 5’5, 180lb) yo-yoed with weight since middle school. I’ve weighed all the way from 115-200 pounds. I was diagnosed with PCOS in high school and I’m always struggling with maintaining/losing weight. I get so so so frustrated by how easy it is for me to gain weight, that sometimes I just give up and binge- which is literally the worst thing I can do lol.

I’ve tried every “diet” in the book- what usually works the best for me is just balancing healthy foods and plenty of exercise.

My question is- does anyone have any experience with PCOS and weight loss? Any encouraging success stories to help a sister out lol? I get so sad, so defeated, so often about my weight. Trying to be at peace with my body but also not give up. Thanks y’all!

submitted by /u/lilmommatime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lg9Zip

No comments:

Post a Comment