Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tattoos and weight loss?

So I’m looking to get a tattoo. I want a quote on my forearm with some flowers incorporated. Basically I want most of my inner forearm covered. I was going to book an appointment for a consultation, but I was thinking....if I get a tattoo now and lose weigh (looking to lose around 100), will my tattoo start to look strange overtime because the forearm would be getting smaller? I know it’s not the stomach or thigh or an area with a drastic change with weight loss, but it’s still a concern. Should I wait? Or do I really have nothing to worry about?

Also, on a side note, I originally posted this on the main loseit page, but it didn’t post because it said my post (exact one above) didn’t have enough content. What does that mean?

submitted by /u/RaeLynn150
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32a8JnE

No comments:

Post a Comment