Thursday, August 29, 2019

Lost my first 10kg in 50 days (technically more but missed the gym when I would have hit it) SW: 113.9 kg, CW:103.3 kg, GW: 90kg

Just really excited that this whole getting fit thing is working and my friends in family dint seem that interested.

I finally decided to get fit because years ago even doe I was over weight I always thought of myself as fit no matter how fast the weight was building, I told myself that I should never get tired walking upstairs to my bedroom.

Well a short while ago I moved to a new place and my room is on the third floor. I started moving the bar saying that this was different and I was still fine. Then i watched an episode of the Simpsons and found out i was the same weight as homer.

I began counting calories at first. Then I joined the gym which I love even doe all I do is walk on the treadmill.

About 25 days in I swapped to the keto diet. Which is really hard to do at the same time I'm cutting meat from my diet. But my weight loss speed up so no complaints.

Overall I'm delighted and hope I have the commitment to make it to my goal. Your success stories have definitely helped.

submitted by /u/lem0nhe4d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/345obU5

No comments:

Post a Comment