Saturday, August 31, 2019

Two months of going to the gym, improving my diet, no weight loss.

Im a 26 year old woman, 5’0 & 160 pounds.

After some health problems, I started going to the gym every other day, doing cardio for 30 minutes and then 30 minutes of weight training (legs one day, arms and shoulders the next, and back and chest the third day, rotating). I want to get down to 130 pounds.

I’ve been going consistently for almost two months, eating 1,400 calories and counting them on an app.

I’ve lost five pounds thus far, and have seen a huge increase in my performance. I can run for a longer period of time at a higher speed and I’ve upped the weights I use. I’ve seen some muscle gain in my arms and legs, but the scale has been stuck after losing those five pounds.

Could this be the muscle in gaining?

submitted by /u/fromthetower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32kfe7G

No comments:

Post a Comment