Tuesday, August 27, 2019

How to keep positive mindset?

So, I am the classic IT guy, in work sitting behind PC, at home sitting behind PC, I do use car whenever I can, I ate badly and chugged litres of coke daily. Which obviously had an impact on my weight and lets say health, while not feeling any health problems so far. And I am aware of that.14 days agi I went to my physician for, got a blood test and results were exepectable. High blood sugar, high cholesterol, high blood lipids, BMI 37.7. Results of this were expectable as well.I was put on reduction diet and was banned from eating basically any sugar at all. And I was presented with a theoretical plan of weight loss meaning that I have to keep it this way for 6 months at least.So, I had to keep a tough order of the day, I have to eat regularly, small portions and I cant eat and drink what I was used to. Everyon else around me is wolfing down all the things I used to eat... big ass pizzas, burgers, steaks. Not that I have uncontrollable cravings, but it tells me "damn this sucks big time"

While I am perfectly aware that this is good for me and I am not being hurt in any way, I am doing what I was supposed to do years ago, that I have noone else to blame except me and that it works and if I keep it this way I will be OK in reasonable amount of time, I still cant feel positively about this situation.I still feel it as unjust (what the F did I do to deserve this, F-ing luck, F-ing life, F-ing doctor), I feel restricted (I am very freedom loving perso in heart and I hate being restriced) and I am basically pre-pissed off by the fact that BBQ season is gone for me, all the fall food fests are gone for me, no home made smoked bacon this year, my birthday celebration will be kinda soft as well as christmas and new year celebrations. Its almost like the first thing I have lost is a joy of life. Not that I am considering dropping out of the diet in any way. I accepted this is how the rest of the year is gonna be and thats it. I am extremely stubborn in those scenarios, as I quit smoking cold turkey last winter just because I said "enough".

Did anyone else experience this? If so, how do you kept yourself feeling positive and not be pissed off by the life?

submitted by /u/Panther125
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/344CB6U

No comments:

Post a Comment