Thursday, August 29, 2019

Advice to cut and lean

So I’ve been doing a bit of a weight loss journey for a few months now where I started at 278lbs and now am 215. I started by cutting my calories to 1500 and work out in the gym and I also had the benefit of having a very active job.

However I’ve pretty much plateaued now and I’m starting to get frustrated. I’ve made a new diet and work routine where I hope to gain a little bit of muscle but mainly get lean and reduce my body fat.

I figured I’d reduce my calories to 1200 but be protein heavy because it’ll be quite manageable and I don’t think it’s dangerously low.

I’ve also made a workout routine for the week which I’ll chuck below. I’m just wondering if I should do anything different to my diet or workout or both and any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Monday (Cardio) Treadmill (30 mins) Cross trainer (30 mins) Abs Boxing

Tuesday (Strength) Chest Shoulder Back

Wednesday (Cardio) Treadmill (30 mins) Cross trainer (30 mins) Abs Boxing

Thursday (Strength) Triceps Biceps Legs Glutes

Friday (Cardio) Treadmill (30 mins) Cross trainer (30 mins) Abs Boxing

submitted by /u/Enawatever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MKWY3A

No comments:

Post a Comment