Saturday, August 31, 2019

Starting My Journey .

I decided to start my weight loss journey on August 17th, 2019 and for the past 15 days i have only been drinking water for beverages, as well as doing 30-40 minutes of cardio every day ! I plan on weightlifting once i feel i am comfortable enough to do so . i'm proud of myself that i even made it to 15 days because i normally try working out or only drinking water for a day or 2 then give up so this is a BIG step for me. But i still need to repair my relationship with food and that's been a struggle these last 15 days . I don't eat A LOT i just eat the wrong things and i'm slowly trying to cut things out . Any tips for beginning to eat healthier ?

submitted by /u/NajiahM96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PxlV4L

No comments:

Post a Comment