Monday, August 26, 2019

I. Am. So. Cold.

Okay, I've done it. I lost the weight (though I've shifted my goal weight down another ten pounds and am taking that very slowly). So many positives to report - increased energy, my body feels so light and agile, I got to shop for a whole new wardrobe....But there has been one major (MAJOR) downside.

I am always SO cold. I know it's not uncommon for those who lose a lot of weight to be colder than the average, but this is unbelievable. The high was 69 today and it might as well have been dead of winter, given how I felt. My hands were numb all day, my toes freezing in my boots and socks, and despite my silk sweater and thermals under my pants, I could not stop shivering. I have NO IDEA how I'm going to survive winter. Is it time to shell out for cashmere everything? Do I need to invest in a space heater or twenty? Does anyone have any advice? Just want to commiserate? I know that it's so silly and I'm so thankful for everything else my weight loss has brought me, but I'm just so damn cold and it's still August!

submitted by /u/Volgistical
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KYPeJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment