Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Milestone! Heck of a Roller Coaster Ride! From Obese to Overweight! 14kgs lost in 2 months!

For someone who was fixated on the thought of always being fat, someone who thought that they will be forever the same and could do nothing about it; the past 2 months with this subreddit have changed my life completely.I know I still haven't reached my goal but this is a huge milestone for me.

r/loseit gave me a new way of life and taught me the "ACTUAL" basics of gaining health (and losing weight).

Weight Loss Journey-

I started doing CICO properly since July 2019 and kept for myself at around 1500 Calories (Almost always 100 less than the goal just to make sure I don't overcalcuate the calories). Although I started slowly reducing my goal calories from 2000 to 1500 by the end of July and maintaining it around 1500 for August. I only had cheat nights every 14 days. All my friends tried to book me for that night and I always tried to eat something special then but I don't know how because even if I try a lot I would never eat too much. Started a Nike running plan for a 10k and can now run... Like a LOT! Even more than 10k if I wanted to and am still continuing it. I went to the gym only in June but have stopped going now because of lack of time since I have exams coming up. But I have recently started workouts which I can do early in the morning along with my running and it sure is working out well.

I'm sure all of you can relate to how it feels when you have always been obese and have always felt a need for buying larger clothes, and you can and will relate to how it will feel when you buy smaller clothes and transition from that obese category to the overweight category....

For anyone who is going through something or the other, believe me someone or the other has been through that and you are not alone.

We will soon be a society of healthy people making other people healthy.

TLDR.. I love being slimmer...

submitted by /u/TheKeybladeMaster003
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NOpKQH

No comments:

Post a Comment