Friday, August 30, 2019

Losing weight slowly is not a bad thing!

I don’t lose weight quickly. I try, and I fail and I keep trying. But the fastest rate of loss I can manage is a little less than a pound down a week. But I’m still down 114 pounds. Sure it has taken me almost 2 years but it’s still happening. It will probably take me another year to lose the last 44lbs, but it’s ok! That time will pass anyway.

With all the people who post on this sub with their wonderful 20 pounds lost in a month, it’s easy to feel bad about slower progress. But you don’t need to feel bad about it. Us slow losers will still make it! I just wanted to make a post reassuring people like me that slow progress is still a good thing. I am proud of how much I have lost. And I am proud of the fact that I have been doing pretty darn well at balancing weight loss and enjoying life to the fullest while accomplishing my goals.

Who else out there is getting to their weight loss goals tortoise style? What are your thoughts on losing weight slower than than you might want?

submitted by /u/Allidish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32j8l6i

No comments:

Post a Comment