Sunday, August 25, 2019

Looking for (weight loss) “buddy” in Vancouver area!

Hi guys! My name is Amber, I am 31 years old and about 90lb heavier than my ideal weight. I am currently trying to shed those pounds but things are easier and more fun when you have somebody by your side, who is in the same situation. I live in Richmond, near Vancouver, and would like to met somebody who shares some of my problems, like binge eating, boredom eating, over eating, etc, and maybe you would like to do a little exercise with me? Keep each other accountable, share our victories... and so on! You can probably tell that I am socially a little awkward, but I am trying my hardest to nourish my self confidence, maybe finding a friend can help me with that. Cheers, Amber

submitted by /u/Namischa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZbPkWq

No comments:

Post a Comment