Sunday, August 25, 2019

NSV - Someone finally commented on my weight loss

I went on a cruise in July with my boyfriends’ family. Despite being a little comfortable about my body still, my boyfriend encouraged me to wear a bikini and show off my weight loss progress since January.

An important note is that I’ve been with him for four years. When we met I was severely underweight and transitioned to binge eating in college. His family has seen me progress from underweight to overweight. They’ve never commented on it at all and have always treated me the same.

Today I stopped by their place to say goodbye before heading off to my last semester of college. His parents noted that I looked really healthy and asked if I’d lost weight. I proudly boasted that I had lost ten pounds since July.

They’re the first people, apart from my boyfriend who sees my dieting, to notice and say anything about my weight loss. I’ve really finally found a healthy attitude towards food and managing to balance it with a stressful work life is really satisfying. They solidified my resolve to ignore my temptation to fall into old habits.

So today I’m sending out positive vibes to everyone on their journey. I encourage you to keep going and I’m here to tell you that it’s all worth it in the end.

submitted by /u/dlm16b
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PdRDnz

No comments:

Post a Comment