Thursday, August 29, 2019

We want to make personal training more accessible! Would love to hear your feedback

Hi everyone!

Over the last few years I've gone to all kinds of fitness classes and even tried personal training for some time. I always loved the feedback I got from trainers/instructors, and the energy of classes was really motivating. But after some time I got pretty fed up with paying so much money!!

My friend and I come from backgrounds in engineering and computer vision, and decided we'd try and build the closest thing to a real trainer, so we can more easily get the motivation and personalized feedback we wanted, without the crazy cost and even when we were at home or traveling.

We built an app that uses the camera on your phone to automatically count your reps, correct your form, bring tracking to nearly any exercise, and provide audio workouts that are actually personalized to your performance in real time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN7lRduwyG8&t=22s

We're working with some amazing trainers to create workouts that combine weight loss and strength training in a (hopefully!) fun way.

As a member of this community for a long time I'd really love your feedback! If there is anything we can do to make it more motivating, fun, intuitive, etc. please let me know!!

submitted by /u/asafagus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32afXrU

No comments:

Post a Comment