Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Scale and NSV victories since I restarted my weight loss journey

This is about the 50th time I have started this journey but this time I really feel I can make it work. I am a M SW 288lbs CW 260 LBS GW 176LBS. I have been going this time for the past 6 weeks and really wanted to share my progress in the hope that I can help others out there and give myself some accountability.

Firstly fitness I have been doing the C25k program and have just started week 6 I have been able to go from struggling to jog for 1 minute to been able jog for 20 minutes. If you are just starting out running this is a great way to go. I have also learned that I love running and really want to make it work for me long term.

Next weightlifting I have discovered some great apps to be able to help me with this and have been working with dumbbells for the past 5 weeks and have been able to increase all my weights and can already see and feel the difference in myself.

Now in my actual weight loss I have lost 28 pounds (13 Kilos) in that time by doing CICO and honestly I feel great. I feel so much healthier eating lots of fruit and vegetables and not shoveling down crap all the time.

I have signed up to a few fun runs and also my first obstacle course run so I am really looking forward to them.

Thank you all this place provides the best support and good luck to you all.

submitted by /u/Thealmightyfug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZqlWw0

No comments:

Post a Comment