Friday, August 30, 2019

I want to lose it. Advice pls

Im on high dosage of lyrica 600mg a day. Wellbutrin SR 300mg a day.

I lost till approx 20kg+ on keto.. Maintained for a year plus... Gained weight of 20kg+ when my jaw was misaligned on braces for approx 2y. Went for double jaw surgery on november 2018 and was promised at least a 5kg loss but lost only 1kg on liquid diet for few months. Which even my surgeon was in disbelief.

About few months later gotten lyrica due to nerve pain. During this period of last november till now August i been on these diet.

I been on Liquid diet few months lost 1kg Keto mix low carb soft diet gained 2-3kg. Went on duromine for a month and half with no effect on top of low carb.. Dirty Keto maintained my weight Strict keto maintained weight

I went back normal diet jus a month plus ago and gained 6kg.

I understand that lyrica will cause weight gain and hinder weight loss but im not willing to toss in the towel yet.

I have been on keto and lost so much weight before so i know what i have been doing is not wrong but idk why nothing is working which is frustrating. (i know lyrica but seriously nothing??)

My calorie intake is either just nice or slightly over to lose weight when i used to count calorie. Also when i was on liquid diet then soft diet i was constantly below the minimum calorie intake but no weight loss????

My appetite is less than half of what i used to eat. I used to believe you are what you eat but now.... Not anymore...

I rarely drink sugar drinks as i dont like sweet stuff. Im on two meals a day, i dont snack, i dont eat sweets.. I work as courier on some days so i do walk more than i used to. I have knee giving way issue if i walk too much, tried jogging two yrs ago and knee gave way, sprained ankle few times so its extremely weak now and bad back under physiotherapy. Asked physiotherapist for simple exercise to do, he refused to give until my ankle etc have improved with physio.

Im now desperately looking for ways to slim.. Im a bit desperate till i dont mind hurting myself just to slim... Saw reddit qns and decide to seek help before i harm myself just to lose weight.. As i hate this sluggish body and i dont feel comfortable at this body at all.

Please be gentle with me. I just dont want to give up yet.. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Meowwoofsmile
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ui3K1z

No comments:

Post a Comment