Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Should I expect loose skin on my face?

Hi guys! Thanks to the supportive community here I’ve decided to try counting calories as a method to losing weight. I started gaining a significant amount of weight when I was like 15 due to an eating disorder, bad mental health, and poor eating habits that my body couldn’t keep up with after I hit puberty lol. I’m 21 years old and I’m 5’7 and I weigh like 300-320 I’m not 100% I don’t have a scale and I’m hesitant to weigh myself anyway because I don’t want to trigger bad habits I would almost rather not know (I wear a size 22 if that helps lol). I know I’ll have loose skin it’s unavoidable when you have such a drastic weight loss, but I’m worried I’ll have it on my face too. I know it’s more important to lose the weight than to worry about the loose skin, but I’m curious if you guys can tell from my pictures if I’ll have loose skin on my face or neck. My goal weight right now is 150 lower if I hit that and maybe want to go lower. I’m having a hard time finding progress pictures that are similar to mine where I can see the face. I can always get a tummy tuck or a breast lift on my body but I am worried about my face and how it will look after weight loss.

(Sorry if I look awkward in these pictures lol I was trying to find ones where you could see my face and neck and in one I’m making fun of how my friend took a selfie in a Snapchat lol ) https://imgur.com/a/OBsgB9O

submitted by /u/doc1297
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZtckM1

No comments:

Post a Comment