Tuesday, August 27, 2019

50 lbs lost trust the process!

So today I am officially celebrating 50lb weight loss!!!! Well to be exact we are talking 51.6

Start weight was 298.8 current weight 247.2. I still want to drop another 50, but man this is awesome. The process is CICO and exercise. Funny enough I plateau get mad at my self and maintain. Try again and it all comes off.

The first 20lbs where I went from 298.8-272ish was when I joined a cross fit gym, and started working out about 4x a week. I didn't lose that much because my diet wasn't perfect. The prices of my crossfit gym went up so I have to give that up. I fluctuated between 272-278 for about a year kinda felt bleh during that time, but excited I lost some weight.

Then come may of this year. A coworker asked if I wanted to be part of a weight loss challenge, I said heck yes! This is where I switched to Keto no exercise. I shed all the way down to around 258-252 range. Felt great decided I wanted to have a nice body shape so I decided after two months of diet to hit the gym.... then Pleatu started to come as I started exercising my diet broke apart AGAIN. I did this for about a month slowly creeping up to 255.

Well I'm back at it again, here I am 247.2 and the true secret is my diet. As soon as I got my diet down in perfect meal prep, my exercise was not wasted. I'm feel good and here is to another 50lbs!

submitted by /u/familydude213
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/344XOxi

No comments:

Post a Comment