Monday, August 26, 2019

I need an active hobby - recommendations welcomed!

I'm starting a weight loss journey and my most dreaded part is the gym. I would love to start classes or a hobby that is active that can help me get moving without feeling lost and self conscious like I do at the gym.

I'm overweight / technically obese at 220lbs (5'-7" tall), for reference. Would love suggestions that don't involve a tremendous amount of running since I have some joint issues (which will hopefully only get better after losing some weight! ). Also for reference, I live in San Francisco so I have access to a lot of different classes/gyms/clubs/etc. All recommendations welcomed!

submitted by /u/wolfe3351
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NvN2KR

No comments:

Post a Comment