Saturday, August 31, 2019

In a slump

I have been a member of this community for a while but this is my 1st post. I started my weight loss journey last August. I weighed a 139.5 kg(307.5 lbs) and I lost about 19 kg up until Jan 2019. After January I Started College and to this date, I haven't lost any weight. I have actually gained 6 kgs back and its getting really tiring to Motivate myself back up only to crash in a few days. I do go to the gym regularly but I'm having trouble maintaining my diet. The Drive that I had is hidden somewhere and im desperately trying to get it back. Do you guys have any tips on getting back to weight loss? I'm sick and tired of staying fat but With College and everything, it's hard to maintain a diet and go to the gym and stay on top of your classes.

submitted by /u/Katographerquinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MMFJic

No comments:

Post a Comment