Monday, August 26, 2019

23 M Starting the journey tips.

Hi I’m starting out on my weight loss journey. I’ve been going to the gym on and off for a few weeks but I’ve decided to kick it down and finally get consistent. I am a former high school and collegiate athlete and still maintain some of my athletic build. However due to the end up collegiate athletics and continuing my same eating habits as well as enjoying a few beers on the weekends I’ve started to pile fat on. I’ve never been cut or in fantastic shape. I’m 6’1 and currently 230 pounds. I really want to trim this fat off. I’m mostly looking for some tips on how to really target fat especially my stomach and love handles. Any tips would be awesome. Thanks.

submitted by /u/trason91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U6clEI

No comments:

Post a Comment