Saturday, August 31, 2019

Down 100 Pounds in one year and it's kinda rough

Major milestone in my journey, and it's been so hard to keep going sometimes but I'm finally getting there. Current weight is 350, and I'm somewhere around 20% bodyfat (need to go to a few places and get measured), which should give you a sense of how large my frame is. I feel...weird about it. I'm sort of at a good stopping point where I can maintain my current weight, but I'm also not at a place yet where I feel I look "good" for lack of a better word.

So now I have no idea where to go from here. I mean, sure, I have some vague notions. I wanna get back to lifting heavy, regain the strength I lost during the weight loss, keep trending in the right general direction. But my motivation is just DONE. I'm sapped, drained dry, and it's gonna take everything I can muster just to keep my weight steady and let my body adjust.

I ought to be on cloud 9 after hitting the big 100 but more than anything what I'm feeling is the stress of it all. Need new clothes, new everything really. Nothing fits, everything is baggy but I'm having a hard time finding things in the right size now (between sizes?). Anyone else have any experience getting to a place like this, where you've sort of made it, but not quite?

submitted by /u/bigbossfearless
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zD0HYi

No comments:

Post a Comment