Monday, August 26, 2019

Another introduction :)

Hello everyone!

My name is hautsaucebauss, but you can call me Sarah. I’m a recent college graduate, and even more recent person who decided to actually wake up and smell the roses about their health and weight.

I’m 23, female, and 239.8 pounds. Almost 100 pounds was gained my senior year of college; all I did was sit, study, and eat. I knew I wasn’t eating healthy, but I didn’t care because it kept me awake enough to finish my projects on time. Now that I’m done with college and looking for work, that lifestyle isn’t one that I want to continue even further into my 20s. I want to go out with my friends, and not be paranoid about a roll of fat that wasn’t there a year ago. I don’t want to hate my body because of what it can’t do, rather than celebrate what it can. Unfortunately for me, though, that requires weight loss. Some people are able to celebrate their body no matter what, I am trying to be one of those people, but I also know that I need to lose weight.

My goal weight is 145 pounds. I’m on weight watchers because my family is on it, but I cannot afford the weekly meetings option. Rather than missing the opportunity for a supportive environment, I would like to share my journey with all of you :)

I know some may think it’s a waste for me to spend money on Weight Watchers, but for me it’s a motivation - I actually spent money, so I actually need to stay on track.

That’s all, thank you!

submitted by /u/hautsaucebauss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U77iDR

No comments:

Post a Comment