Saturday, September 14, 2019

[14F 120 pounds, 5ft 6 inches] unsure what factors could be preventing weight loss

I maintain an extremely healthy lifestyle and for the life of me I can’t understand why I’m not losing any weight. I’m on the high school cross country team and run ~6 miles 6 days of the week(weekly mileage ~30 miles) and do strength training ~2 days a week(although I’m less scrupulous with going to the gym as I have other obligations). I eat healthy and my consumption isn’t excessive, averaging at maybe 1400 calories a day(I track on Cronometer and I definitely always maintain a daily deficit, CICO). I do have hypothyroidism however my levels are normal as I’ve been on medication for over a year — so what could it be? Why am I the fattest person on my team? What other factors could be preventing me from losing the extra 10 pounds? Advice much appreciated.

submitted by /u/fitness---throwaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UWbx5A

No comments:

Post a Comment