Saturday, September 14, 2019

A small but good victory!

For years, I’ve only worn clothes in XL or 2XL or even bigger since a silly part of my brain thought that baggier clothes were better for me. It’s been my default size for so long I’ve never really thought much about being able to go any smaller. But the day finally came and I was able to fit into a size large t-shirt and sweatshirt with no problems!! I’ve been noticing that my work shirts (size XL) have been getting baggier but I chalked it up to them stretching out from wearing them so often. I think this is my new size now! I actually started to see a bit of the weight loss and felt a lot slimmer in clothes that actually fit :)

Also! I’m in the 220s now!!! I’m 21F 6ft and I believe my highest weight was around 270-280 around a year and a half ago, and this morning I was 229.4 after spending a few weeks stuck in the 230s! I initially lost most of that weight from starting my job at a doggy daycare where I was up on my feet moving around all day, but in June I started seeing a personal trainer!

Since I already had a solid muscle mass, he put me on a meal plan of 110-120g of protein, less than 26g sugar, at least 180fl oz water, and no carbs at night. I’m not the best at following it but I try my best and I’ve been a lot more aware of nutrition labels since starting with him! For exercise, I just have my job (ends up being 5-10 miles a day, 8+ hours on my feet) and my personal trainer once a week where he absolutely kicks my ass for an hour, but I’m planning on going to him 2x a week and using the free gym access I have through work once I’m not working 6 days a week lol

submitted by /u/nini98q
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34Fxcn7

No comments:

Post a Comment