Friday, September 13, 2019

5’5, 138, f- how many calories should I eat? Others with same stats, what is your weight loss process?

It doesn’t seem like I have a lot to lose but I am bottom heavy so I do need to shed some weight to feel comfortable (at least 10lbs). I have a desk job, do a little walking to get to public transportation and would like to start strength training with some light weights alternating some days with elliptical/walking on treadmill. How many calories should I stick to so that I have enough energy for work + working out on a daily basis but still lose weight? I am not focusing on too much muscle building so I don’t want to eat extreme portions of protein :) Does 1600 calories sound reasonable for my plan?

Would also like to hear if anyone else has similar stats, what are you doing to lose weight? How many calories? How much C/P/F? What are you eating typically in a day? What type of exercise? Thanks!

submitted by /u/GrainsOfSalt2019
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34Fx5I6

No comments:

Post a Comment