Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Advice on my weight loss journey with Phentermine

I’ve been on phentermine once before for a month a year ago. I had great results, almost no side effects, lost some more weigh myself the following months (15kgs total).

Over the course of 6-7 months this year I gained back 7kgs. I’m back on phentermine for a kick start, 1.5 weeks in. Last week I lost 3.8kgs (mostly water weight I know).

I’m counting calories (1,200-1,300) and I’m back at the gym. I’m really wanting sustainable weight loss this time around and don’t mind if it comes off slowly after this.

Here’s the dilemma - I’m going to overseas in 7 weeks for a month. What I’m really worried about is being on phentermine for 2 months and then going off it right before my trip and gaining lots of weight trying new foods when my appetite comes back. But obviously I can’t take the drug with me/would prefer not to.

So should I finish this one month on it, continue calorie counting for the month leading up to my trip and then maybe go back on it afterwards? I don’t expect to lose weight overseas, I really want to maintain any losses I make.

Sorry if this is all over the shop and I’ll talk to my doctor about it too but I’m just after some thoughts. Thankyou!

submitted by /u/morcas112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MSIONT

No comments:

Post a Comment