Monday, September 2, 2019

Am I eating too little? 900 calories

So I've been quite aggressive on the weight loss front this year. I've lost about 30 lbs so far, but the past 2 months I've gotten a bit greedy and I eat even less now. For reference, I'm 6'2 (189 cm) and I weigh 180 lbs (82 kg). I try to go for 1500 calories a day, but I also burn 500-600 calories every day from exercise. So I only get about 900 calories a day. I've noticed that my hair has started thinning, and I lose lots of strands of hair when I shower. I've read that this can happen because of rapid weight loss / malnutrition. I'm fairly certain I'm not balding judging by my family genes and the fact I'm only 22 years old.

What are your thoughts? Should I continue, or up my calorie intake?

submitted by /u/Gladaxity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NJGV5K

No comments:

Post a Comment