Monday, September 2, 2019

Day 71

I used this group about 6 years ago to lose about 25lbs and found it helpful, so I thought I would join back up.

I am on Day 71 of my latest weight loss journey, and down 16.2 lbs.

Since 6 years ago I got married and have had 2 babies back to back (19 months apart). I gained a good amount of weight with these pregnancies, and breastfeeding actually became a bigger challenge as I was so damn hungry constantly (even more than during pregnancy).

I started to count my calories on MFP in the middle of June but unlike 6 years ago, I also begun "power" walking. I have walked at least 10,000 steps the last 70 days and I have been able to increase my speed each day. I got a Samsung Watch and it has been so helpful to really keep my going.

I walk between 1 and 2 miles most nights (sometimes if I do a lot of walking during the day or of I don't have my husband home to watch my kids I can't do a huge walk) and I love to listen to podcasts.

I think I have sort of used the walks as my "me" time away from the kids (they are 2.5 y/o and 1 y/o) and husband. I don't otherwise have time to listen to podcasts (or do anything) so this is a good excuse (if you have a favorite podcast let me know! Currently listening to Morbid).

Anyway... Sort of rambled a bit.

I started at 215 and an down to 197.8. my heighest weight post pregnancy was probably around 240. My lowest, 6 years ago, was 147. My goal this time is to get to 165-175. Still considered overweight or obese for my height, but it is a range I am much more comfortable with than where I am now. We might have one more baby, so if I can get to that goal I will be more comfortable getting into a pregnancy.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lgmlxm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MQeGCS

No comments:

Post a Comment