Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Anyone else lose sense of who they are after a fitness / weight loss journey? / the dark side of a “successful” weight loss journey

Hey guys, a little backstory:

Started: January 9th - M/22/5’9”/297 lbs Current: 187 lbs

My progress pics are in my post history.

I generally am very positive about the journey and changing my life, but I feel like I’m losing sense of who I am. I feel like that while certain aspects of mental health have improved (confidence, energy levels, self image), others have deteriorated (anger management, stress management, general happiness).

I find myself putting more weight onto social media likes and attention, and I’m about to purge all of my accounts because of it.

Also, my libido is all thrown off - idk if it’s being in a cut for 7 months, but my sex drive is basically nonexistent at the moment.

Sorry if this seems disconnected and ramble-y, but I’m just trying to connect the dots and see if anyone’s dealing with the same.

I just feel very hollow and fake at the moment and I don’t really like the person I am currently

submitted by /u/goodsuns17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zPWvEE

No comments:

Post a Comment