Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Anyone else feel weak?

I feel weak for gaining 30lbs in 4 months and not having lost any of it. This whole year has been nothing but failure for me because I can’t stop stop binging like the hog I am and eat my feelings as if it’s gonna help. I’m so ashamed, I’m so weak, and I’m so disgusting. I was supposed to be happily maintaining my weight loss but no, here I am maintaining my weight re-gain and feeling worse than ever.

I’ve accepted that I will forever be stuck in the binge cycle... doing good for a few days, then gaining the 5lbs or so back, losing it again, and so forth. It’s just impossible. I’m too weak to change and no amount of confidence, positive thinking, and motivation ever made me change. It’s basically over for me. I’ve accepted I will never know true happiness. I will forever just watch skinny, beautiful people get all that they want out of life while I cry and fantasize about having what they do. Having what I was too weak to work for.

Anyone else in this forum as hopeless as I am? Or used to be?

submitted by /u/blond3andfond
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LrJ0jU

No comments:

Post a Comment