Tuesday, September 3, 2019

30lbs down and feeling "good" for the first time since I can honestly remember.

I've been having some serious stomach and digestion issues for so long now that I don't remember what it was like without them. They are the reason I got into nutrition in the first place. I'm pretty sure they are also the reason I'm a senior in college studying biochemistry to learn more about my issues and maybe fix them. Through all the time I've put into figuring it out, only one guy really helped me. Not all weight loss is healthy. I had to figure out on my own that I gained weight because I was unhealthy, instead of I got unhealthy because I gained weight. It lead me to look more into metabolically stimulating diets instead of weight loss diets (a lot of these are very bad for the working of the metabolic system). Nathan Hatchs' book "Fuck Portion Control" both in theory and biochemically (I brought some of the more scientific material to my professors and they all agreed with it) made so much sense to me. His ideas seem to be the most correct to me if you define health by metabolic function. I highly recommend this book over anything else for health and, as a result, weight loss. Picture maybe nsfw??: http://imgur.com/a/U8wP9c9

submitted by /u/harrisonviz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PDep8o

No comments:

Post a Comment