Friday, September 13, 2019

Are you starting today?

Here is something that helped me start my weight loss journey. I started small. I started parking a little bit further from the store entrance. I started walking around the store a couple of times. "Oops! I forgot to get something I need to go back to the other side of the store!" I started pacing at work while I was waiting for a fax to go through or at the copier machine. I stoped eating sandwiches, and I only went for fast food once a week, now, I hardly ever go get fast food. I stopped drinking alcohol, I have healthy snacks, I eat one meal a day and I get out more and move more. I have dropped two pant sizes and feel better about myself. A big improvement for me, is I also forgive myself for my past and if I have a crappy day and eat fast food or over eat. Losing weight is a process and the weight is not going to melt away overnight.

We got this, we can do this!

Edit grammer

submitted by /u/Mom2mom_48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LHJZMU

No comments:

Post a Comment