Friday, September 13, 2019

Having a difficult time staying motivated losing "vanity pounds"

I have reached a point, after being overweight for the better part of my life, and after losing most of that weight that I found unattractive, in which I have a normal BMI and I feel okay with how I look.

I have tried hard to keep getting as lean as possible, however, even after I have reached a level of comfort with how I look, in part out of curiosity, in part out of vanity, and in part because it feels good, sometimes, to just keep pushing. But every time I try to do this there seems to be a weight I can't go lower than without getting uncontrollable urges to just give up and eat the foods that I like, and either maintain or keep indulging until I gain back a little weight until I feel bad enough that I begin dieting again, and inevitably repeat this cycle.

I think I will never be able to get to the level of lean in which my six pack is showing without first changing my mentality, because I AM comfortable with my current state of weight, but a part of me wants to push further and doesn't know how to convince myself to deprive myself of all these tasty foods Ive earned after a long weight loss journey just for the sake of looking smoking hot. Does anybody else relate to this?!

submitted by /u/NorwegianSpaniard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UPFVP2

No comments:

Post a Comment